Location: Kanata, ON, CANADA
Position: 3-month contract
Industry: Refurbished Telecommunications & Data communications equipment provider
• Assembles cable, assemblies or sub-assemblies.
• IPC-610/620 certified for crimple and solder techniques.
• Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to specifications.
• Performs duties as required in assembly of electronic equipment such as cables and harnesses
• Build and test cables.
• Solder wires and components
• Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
• Willing to work overtime as required
• Effectively interface with team members for component and equipment resources
• High school leaving diploma.
• Electronic Technician Diploma or equivalent work experiences an asset.
• 3-5 years relevant work experience with electronic assembly.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Ability to interpret drawings and production documents.
• Good hand to eye co-ordination.
• Close attention to detail.
• Good manual dexterity.
• Knowledge of function of various related test equipment
• Maintaining and exhibiting a positive attitude and outlook.
• Personal health and safety.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the Controlled Goods Directorate (CGD).