To perform various repair, rework and assembly functions.
• Repair or replace components on CCA’s (circuit card assemblies).
• Ability to Solder – Adhering to IPC 610.
• Able to read procedures and documentation.
• ESD knowledge.
• Work area cleanliness and organization.
• Production documentation and serialization of electronic assemblies.
• Product/process improvement, maintenance.
• Care of test equipment, jigs, tools and fixtures.
• Performs warranty repairs.
• Other sundry duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Quality of work/maintaining standards.
• Achieving production output requirements.
• Product and process improvement.
• Accurate completion of production documents.
• QC experience considered an asset.
• Ability to utilize/program BGA Machine (DRS24) an asset.
• Ability to read ECN upgrades asset.
Formal Education and Training
• High school leaving diploma.
• Electronic Technician Diploma or equivalent work experiences an asset.
• 3-5 years relevant work experience with electronic assembly.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Ability to interpret drawings and production documents.
• Good hand to eye co-ordination.
• Close attention to detail.
• Good manual dexterity.
• Knowledge of function of various related test equipment.
• Maintaining and exhibiting a positive attitude and outlook.
•Personal health and safety.